$80 a day for teachers who hold a regular Indiana Teaching Certificate
$70 a day for all others
To Become A substitute teacher for the School Town of Munster please do the following:
1. Submit a background check, follow the prompts. The background check takes about a week and you cannot be placed on the substitute teacher’s list without the background check completed.
2. Start an application for employment
3. Go to LVIS or http://www.doe.in.gov/educatorlicensing and fill out the paperwork necessary to obtain your substitute certificate.
4. Then call 219-836-9111 to set up a time to come in and complete the application.
Things you will need to bring with you:
• Copy of transcripts showing 60 credit hours, Copy or your Indiana Teaching certificate, or a copy of your degree if you are not an Indiana licensed teacher.
• Driver’s license/Passport and social security card for payroll.
Our payroll is strictly direct deposit, once you work you will need to come in and fill out a direct deposit form with a voided check so you can be paid.
If you have any further questions please contact Kelly Bunnell at 219-836-9111 ext.1036 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.