ENROLLMENT FOR STUDENTS NEW TO THE SCHOOL TOWN OF MUNSTER
- Click here to access the online Enrollment Portal to complete your enrollment.
- Upon completion of the enrollment process:
- Call your respective school (a list of schools is listed below) to schedule an appointment with the registrar.
- Please note: Only a parent or legal guardian may enroll a student. You must have legal residence in Munster to apply for enrollment.
- Please bring the following REQUIRED items to your appointment:
(If you do not have the ALL of the required items at the time of your appointment - you will need to re-schedule your enrollment appointment)
- certified/original birth certificate of the child
(baptismal and hospital records are not acceptable as proof of birth)
- a valid driver’s license with current Munster address
- updated immunization records
- if homeowner, a mortgage statement, settlement statement or property tax receipt containing the names of the homeowners
if renter, a lease (MUST be current) indicating the term of the lease, address of the property, name and phone number of the lessor, name of the lessee and a listing of tenants
- two additional items from the list below:
(All must be current (dated within the last two months.)
- Town of Munster water bill
- NIPSCO bill
- Auto insurance bill
- Bank statement
- Telephone bill
- Pay stub with address
IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL STUDENTS NEW TO THE SCHOOL TOWN OF MUNSTER:
Please click here to access the requirements for immunizations. Please bring proper documentation for the required immunizations to your respective school prior to the first day of school.
Only a parent or legal guardian may enroll a student.
You must have legal residence in Munster to apply for enrollment.
Not sure which school your child will attend? Click here to find out.