(for students NEW to the School Town of Munster)
- Click here to access the online Enrollment Portal to complete your enrollment.
- Upon completion of the enrollment process -
- Call your respective school (a list of schools is listed below) to schedule an appointment with the registrar.
- Next, email the registrar the following forms PRIOR to your appointment:
- certified/original birth certificate of the child (baptismal and hospital records are not acceptable as proof of birth)
- a valid driver’s license with current Munster address
- residency verification documents (click here for a complete list)
Please note: Only a parent or legal guardian may enroll a student. You must have legal residence in Munster to apply for enrollment.
RESIDENTS WILL NEED A MINIMUM OF FOUR ITEMS TO PROVE RESIDENCY:
- An Indiana driver’s license (or Indiana state ID) with your current Munster address, and
- Mortgage statement, settlement statement, or property tax receipt with the name(s) of the homeowners
- A lease (must be current) indicating the term of the lease, address of the lease property, name and phone number of the lessor, name of the lessee and a listing of tenants
- Two of the following. All must be current (dated within the last two months.)
- Town of Munster water bill
- NIPSCO bill
- Auto insurance bill
- Bank statement
- Telephone bill
- Pay stub with address
ALL STUDENTS NEW TO THE SCHOOL TOWN OF MUNSTER:
Please click here to access the requirements for immunizations. Please bring proper documentation for the required immunizations to your respective school prior to the first day of school.
Not sure which school your child will attend? Click here to find out.