- Read Kindergarten Eligibility
- Complete Kindergarten Enrollment form (will be available soon)
- Complete Registration Gateway AFTER filling out form in step 2 (enroll.munster.us)
- After Completing Registration Gateway, contact your child's school to schedule an enrollment appointment.
Eads Elementary School – 8000 Jackson Avenue 219-836-8635
Elliott Elementary School – 8718 White Oak Avenue 219-838-5250
Frank Hammond Elementary School – 1301 Fran-Lin Parkway 219-838-2060
In order to be eligible to register for Kindergarten a child must be five years old on or before August 1, 2019. To register for first grade a child must be six years old on or before August 1, 2019.
At the time of the scheduled enrollment appointment at the child’s school, parents must present
- certified/original birth certificate of the child (baptismal and hospital records are not acceptable as proof of birth)
- a valid driver’s license with current Munster address
- residency verification documents (a complete list can be found on the Registration Gateway site)
Please note: Only a parent or legal guardian may enroll a student.