The School Town of Munster will continue the mandatory residency check prior to the start of the 2022-2023 school year.
Residency will be completed at time of enrollment.
Those required to prove residency during the summer of 2022 will include families whose leases have expired or will expire prior to the first day of school, as well as families who were requested to complete other residency forms.
RESIDENTS WILL NEED A MINIMUM OF FOUR ITEMS TO PROVE RESIDENCY:
- An Indiana driver’s license (or Indiana state ID) with your current Munster address, and
- Mortgage statement, settlement statement, or property tax receipt with the name(s) of the homeowners
- A lease (must be current) indicating the term of the lease, address of the lease property, name and phone number of the lessor, name of the lessee and a listing of tenants
- Two of the following. All must be current (dated within the last two months.)
- Town of Munster water bill
- NIPSCO bill
- Auto insurance bill
- Bank statement
- Telephone bill
- Pay stub with address
In certain situations, additional forms may be required.