The School Town of Munster will continue the mandatory residency check prior to the start of the 2020-2021 school year. A parent or legal guardian must be present.
Those required to prove residency during the summer of 2020:
- Families whose leases have expired or will expire prior to the first day of school, as well as families who have completed other forms including the affidavit of residency forms.
RESIDENTS WILL NEED A MINIMUM OF FOUR ITEMS TO PROVE RESIDENCY:
- An Indiana driver’s license (or Indiana state ID) with your current Munster address, and
- Mortgage statement, settlement statement, or property tax receipt with the name(s) of the homeowners
or a lease (must be current) indicating the term of the lease, address of the lease property, name and phone
number of the lessor, name of the lessee and a listing of tenants
- and TWO of the following. All must be current (dated within the last two months.)
- Town of Munster water bill
- NIPSCO bill
- Auto insurance bill
- Bank statement
- Telephone bill
- Pay stub with address
In certain situations, additional forms may be required.