We are excited to welcome the Class of 2036! As one of the top-performing districts in the state of Indiana, the School Town of Munster (STM) is devoted to offering a premier educational experience to all students. In kindergarten, your child will use creativity and curiosity as building blocks for creating a strong foundation for success in school. We look forward to meeting you and becoming partners with you in your child’s educational journey.
In order to be eligible for Kindergarten, your child must be five (5) years old by August 1, 2023.
Families will need to complete the following:
- Click here to complete the Kindergarten Enrollment form.
- Click here to access the online Enrollment Portal to complete your enrollment.
3. Upon completion of the enrollment process - Please call your respective school to schedule an appointment with the registrar.
At the time of the scheduled enrollment with your child's school,
parents must provide ALL of the following:
- certified/original birth certificate of the child
(baptismal and hospital records are not acceptable as proof of birth)
- updated immunization records
- a valid driver’s license with current Munster address
- if homeowner, a mortgage statement, settlement statement or property tax receipt containing the names of the homeowners
- if renter, a lease (MUST be current) indicating the term of the lease, address of the property, name and phone number of the lessor, name of the lessee and a listing of tenants
- two additional items from the list below:
- Town of Munster - Water Bill
- NIPSCO Bill
- Auto Insurance Bill
- Bank Statements
- Telephone Bill
- Pay Stub with Current Address
PLEASE NOTE: Only a parent or legal guardian may enroll a student.
You must have legal residence in Munster to apply for enrollment.
8718 White Oak Ave
1301 Fran Lin Parkway
8000 Jackson Avenue