New to the District
- Click here to access the online Enrollment Portal to complete your enrollment.
2. Upon completion of the enrollment process - Please call your respective school to schedule an appointment with the registrar.
At the time of the scheduled enrollment with your child's school, parents must provide ALL of the following:
- certified/original birth certificate of the child
(baptismal and hospital records are not acceptable as proof of birth)
- updated immunization records
- a valid driver’s license with current Munster address
- if homeowner, a mortgage statement, settlement statement or property tax receipt containing the names of the homeowners
- if renter, a lease (MUST be current) indicating the term of the lease, address of the property, name and phone number of the lessor, name of the lessee and a listing of tenants
- two additional items from the list below:
- Town of Munster - Water Bill
- NIPSCO Bill
- Auto Insurance Bill
- Bank Statements
- Telephone Bill
- Pay Stub with Current Address
PLEASE NOTE: Only a parent or legal guardian may enroll a student.
You must have legal residence in Munster to apply for enrollment.
8718 White Oak Ave
1301 Fran Lin Parkway
8000 Jackson Avenue
8808 Columbia Avenue
8650 Columbia Avenue